Tuesday, October 16, 2007

October 1/2 over


Well, it has been awhile since I posted last. We have been busy. My new business is going well and I have to say it is a lot of fun! I love being an Independent Kitchen Consultant for The Pampered Chef. If you would like any information on product please email me and I will be happy to contact you and assist you with any questions that you may have about PC product.

Anyway, Matt and I are getting ready for Luke's birthday party. I can't believe my baby boy is going to be seven. We are having a Halloween birthday party at our home. Hopefully, everyone can come and will have a good time. I am also praying for nice weather. I would like for the party to be outside.

Luke is going to be Luke Skywalker and Maggie going to be Princess Aurora (that's Sleeping Beauty for those of you who are not up on your princesses). We can't wait! Our house is all decorated with spiders, jack-o-lanterns, ghosts and one little happy witch.

Matt got a new to us camera lense so I will try to post some new pics soon!

Amy

No comments: