Tuesday, October 2, 2007

PME's and stuff




Well, Matt and I got back from our trip to California. We had the best time. It was so much fun being "just the two of us"! We went to Disneyland and had fun meeting some fellow podcasters at the park. Wandering around with no particular plan was very nice. I do have to admit that I did feel some guilt at the park at times and did miss having the kids with us. On the other hand, it was the first time that Matt and I got to go on rides together and that was a lot of fun!

After a day of Disney we drove back on the highway from hell! No really, I am not kidding! It was one of the most scarey things that I have experienced. When we got the car back to the rental place Matt dropped the keys and jumped out the of car and announced to anyone who was listening that he was done driving!

Then, we headed to the big event! Matt has wanted to attend the podcasting conference for three years and now he has done it! Can you say GEEKS! He was in heaven and he was with his people! I had a blast too! My inner geek kept popping up. It really is cool that we are part of the "new" media! Next year, we will be heading to Las Vegas for all the fun! And yes, they have moved the date of the conferece to the cool month of August. Yuck! I hate hot weather but I will see the Hover Dam, how cool with that be!

The kids had a great time at Camp Jama and Papa E's! I was happy to get home and it was so good to get hugs and kisses from my kids when we got back!!!!!

No comments: