Sunday, September 23, 2007

Happy Fall!


HAPPY FALL!

It has been awhile since a posted last. We have been busy, busy, busy! I finally feel like we are all back in the swing of things! Luke is doing well in school. Maggie is as crazy as every. Matt is busy getting ready for our big conference trip. What is up with me? Well, I have started my own business. I am now an Independant Consultant for The Pampered Chef company. I am very excited about the opportunity. I signed the contract a week ago and all my stuff came on Friday. I LOVE IT! Matt is excited about it as well - which is a good thing! If you are interested in talking with me about The Pampered Chef company please email me.

I have started back at Weight Watchers too. I have only joined and rejoined too many times to count! The WW program works! I am a life timer. It is just hard to stick with it when you love high calorie foods! I am going to give it the old college try!

Well, the kids are getting crazy...gotta go!

Amy

1 comment:

The Wrights said...

Amy~
Congrats on starting up with Pampered Chef!
And WW too....I'm not a lifetimer, but hope to be by June or shortly there after!
http://thewrights4.blogspot.com
Christie