Friday, September 7, 2007

And a Spider Sat Down Beside Her



So, this morning Princess Buttercup and The Queen of North Clinton Blvd. were heading out for an appointment. After buckling Miss PB into our chariot, I walked around and walked right into a large spider web. Yes, I was extremely creeeeped out! Right as I got in the car I said to Maggie, "Sure hope that spider isn't on me!" Just as I said it I looked down and a big spider walked across my lap. "AAAHHHHHAAAA!" I jumped out of the car and started jumping up and down and screaming! Of course, what is Maggie's reaction? Pure laughter! She is laughing and screaming. "BAAAAD Spider, Spider bite Mama, Mama silly!" I am totally sure that the poor little spider -who was a least an inch big- was laughing to himself or herself, "Ha Ha got another one!"

I hate spiders! I would hold a snake any day but let a little spider get near me and I completely freak out!

No comments: