Wednesday, April 2, 2008

My pants don't hurt!

This morning I put on my favorite pair of jeans and they didn't hurt me! Been doing Weight Watchers again and have lost 8 or 9 pounds - just depends on the morning. This time I am just going to keep going to the meetings. I have been a life time member since I think '96. I am also doing a walking routine every morning. Walking either a mile or two at least 5 days a weeks. My goal is to lose 15 to 20 pounds by our trip to Table Rock this June!

The big thing for me is snacking and portion control! I love feeling in control of my eating instead of it controlling me.

Amy

2 comments:

The Wrights said...

You go girl!
I've been doing WW too! I love your control comment!

Hey are you coming to Mattoon for the TKD tournament????
We'll all be there and in it!

Christie

Gina (Caleeo) said...

Was just cruising around blogs looking for haircut ideas for Olivia and wanted to say "hi"! I started WW last week, had my second meeting today. So far, so good!

Good luck!

Gina