Monday, March 31, 2008

Spring?




It seems that Spring has finally arrived! The temps have warmed up and it looks our lowest high temp will be 50 degrees this week. It is raining here today and the humidity is back finally. My hair is curlier and my skin is not itchy. Yea!

Last week was Luke's Spring Break and we went to my sister's home in Michigan. I know we went the wrong way! Everybody is heading to warmer climates and we headed north. It really was a fun time together. We took a long weekend over the Easter holiday. The kids had a great time playing with there cousins for a few days.

Luke went back to school and it was such a bummer for him. He only has two more months of first grade. I can't believe it! This year is flying by.

Maggie is growing up so fast. Today the two of us went to the grocery store and just looking at her I can't believe how she has changed over the past 2 3/4 years. She is a fun loving child that wants to do everything herself.

Ok...I will sign off now. Just had to put this pic of Luke playing golf in the back yard.

Amy

No comments: