Wednesday, March 12, 2008

March already?

Wow time is flying by! I can't believe we are almost done with the 1st quarter of the year. I haven't posted in awhile so I thought I would give an update. The past two months were extremely busy for me. I wrapped up to big volunteer projects. Yea! Never sign up to do your child's school's yearbook. Huge project! Had some nice Pampered Chef shows and now we are getting ready to take a trip to see my sis in Michigan.

I am trying to gear up my Pampered Chef business. I really am enjoying it! I get to got to a party when I work. It is too cool!

The kids are doing great! Luke is still in Taekwando and he really likes it. Maggie is now a ballerina and tap dancer. She loves it! Today they got to play outside for the first time in a long time.

Matt is doing well and he still makes me podcast with him!

Well that is it!

No comments: