Friday, August 17, 2007

The big sneeze!


So, tonight we are on our way out and Maggie starts a sneezing fest. I ask her if she needs help and she does. So I hold a tissue up to her nose and do the usual. Well, as any good mother will do I look at the outcome and to my surprise I find a dum dum sucker wrapper. Yuk! And yes I said a dum dum sucker wrapper! The past day or so she has been asking me for help with her little nose and I could see nothing.

Okaaaayyyy, WHY? Why does a 3 year old stick a sucker wrapper up her nose. I don't know. This is not a new thing to many parents. I met a couple two months ago who were monitoring their little one who had shoved lots of popcorn up her nose. Interesting... I know the brain develops over time. Does the young brain think I need that when it sees something it wants and tells the hand to shove that thing up the nose so it can get a closer look?

Talk amongst yourselves...

1 comment:

Karen said...

Ok, this is too cool! I just noticed a link to your blog on the podcast site. (I'm behind, but that's nothing new!)
I'm defnitely linkin' to ya, lady!
And looking forward to meeting up at Disneyland!