Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Garage Sales

Well, we are going to have a garage sale. Ugh! How I can't stand putting one together. We are not organized garage sale people. Yes, I do some prep work. I spend the week gathering up things around the house. But, I don't price things individually. I takes too long! I really don't know why we are doing one. A little extra money. Probably very little! But I decided what the heck. We have a crib that is in great shape that needs to go. An ottamon, that the kids have tried to kill themselves on by jumping off it and on to the couch. Some little girl clothes, toys and odds an ends. One thing that might be of great interest is our martini blender. Yes, and it still has the directions with. No cords - it is battery operated for your convenience. We might just give this one away!

The fun thing about garage sales is it brings out the early risers, the professional salers, and the neighbors. There is nothing like snooping through your neighbors stuff- with permission. I enjoying watching people look for that special find. What will be the unique nick nack or the mystery item that we have? The thrill of the hunt!

Amy

No comments: