Friday, August 24, 2007

This little piggy got broke


This little piggy went to the market. This little piggy stayed home...and THIS Little Piggy went wee, wee, wee all the way to doctor's office. Yes, our little Princess broke her little, tiny, pinky, piggy toe! Poor baby! Yes, the jumping, bouncing, never sitting still daughter of ours dented her toe this morning. We iced it and I tried to keep her still but you can't keep her down. I put Luke on the bus and then Maggie and I headed to the first doctor's appointment. Dr. B. gave us a referral to see an orthopedic doc so we came home and waited.

By the time we left for the appointment this afternoon she was running around. Maggie had her first set of x-rays. It was the cutest set of x-rays I have ever seen. The doctor told us that little kids bones are like aluminum and that all though it wasn't a crack or a break that she had dented her toe - which he deemed broken. So, we have a little shoe and her toes are taped. A couple of weeks she should be ok.

I hope this isn't the first of many visits but I have a feeling it won't be our last!

No comments: