Sunday, August 19, 2007

Off to school



Summer is over...I have to say I am a bit sad right now. Tomorrow my little boy heads off to 1st grade. I am happy that we are going into fall but I am really going to miss the carefree days of summer. The three of us had such a great time! Well, now it is time for structure and schedules. I am looking forward to the next couple of months. Fall is such a beautiful season. I can't wait for sweatshirt weather and going to the pumpkin patch. I long for the sound and feel of leaves crunching as we run through them. I can't wait to roast marshmellows, eat pumkin donuts and drink apple cider.

Next month, we head to California and then time will start to fly by. October is Halloween; November is Luke's b-day and Thanksgiving; December the fun of the Christmas season!

We will talk about the long winter later...

No comments: