Friday, July 11, 2008





3 years today we met our daughter and became a family of four. It is so hard to describe how much we love her and how she is a perfect fit for our family. Luke and Maggie are a "normal" brother and sister. They pick on each other, fight, hug, play, and most of all they love each other.

Maggie has grown into a very precocious and at times a very spirited little girl. Her beauty is captured by numerous photos that her father and grandfather have taken the last 3 years. For the many who are waiting for a child I can say that I would have waited forever to meet our sweet little girl and I am so thankful to God for leading Matt and I down this path to our second child.

2 comments:

Jeff and Amy said...

Amy, that is just a beautiful picture of you and Maggie together!!!! Wow, 3 years, how I wish time would slow down.

Tim said...

Amy (and Red),

Thanks for sharing this flashback with us. It's been great to relive this with you.