Saturday, July 12, 2008

Wednesday (7/12/05)



It is early Wednesday Morning here in China. We are getting sleep now. I had eight hours! Up early, that's ok! Maggie is sleeping. She woke up 3 times last night. But, went right back to sleep with me patting her back. She was just checking to make sure we are still with her.

Some of the babies from Changsha are not having an easy time. One in our group is sick with a high fever. They think it is dehydration. All the girls from Changsha are 18 months and are grieving pretty hard. One of the girls is starting to come around and her parents got their first little laugh yesterday.

The Qidong girls are doing very well. All are coming out of their shells. We think they all had scabies and were treated a couple of the girls look like they still have them. I am watching Maggie. She has some little bumps but she is not itching them so it could be heat rash.

Maggie is coming out of her shell and is so playful! She giggles and rolls all over the bed.

Oh it is hot here! My hair is so curly and out of control. I just laugh at it! Oh she's awake so I have to go.

Amy

No comments: